- Strip out left over colour with either vitamin C powder and washing up liquid or for more stubborn colours bleach powder and washing up liquid. Leaving this on for an hour before rinsing out.
- Cover hair in coconut oil as a conditioning treatment and to prevent damage from further steps.
- Lighten hair so it is all a pale blonde, with my previously blonde hair I just bleached the roots with 20 volume developer and left it on for 20minutes and then washed it out.
- With my damp freshly blonde hair I then proceeded to use directions ‘mandarin’ with conditioner to dye my hair mixed with a little ‘flame’ (name of hair dye).
- Cover so it stays warm and moist then leave for as long as you wish, the more time you leave it the more vibrant it will be. Then rinse out with cold water.
Here’s picture of my late night baking session, it’s a wintery treat. After watching a lot of youtube videos today that are seeming to prepare for spring or going away for spring break, I thought I’d bake something to warm myself up. It still so cold in the UK and spring seems along way off so I made these wintery charms to tide me over.
The recipe I used:
(I don’t have any scales or measuring cups so just used a mug #studentlife)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (or 2, which I did because I was trying to use them up) eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (I used water instead because I’ve run out of milk)
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- sprinkle of all spice
Today I was approached after having talked about my faith openly in a group with a question so what about the big bang? I responded with “what about it? I believe it happened” science is not the opposite of religion and that’s something not many people understand. Science discovers new things and develops theories all the time, it doesn’t mean that Christians can’t except new scientific truths if they weren’t written in the bible. The bible was written by humans inspired by God till recently humans couldn’t begin to comprehend the idea of the big bang theory so how would they have written about it back when Genesis was first put in to words.
The reality today is that very few Christians are die hard creationist that think science is the devils work. Now Christians can see the bible as what it is: a work merely inspired by God and the things that happened in there time. As for the ideas of evolution and the ice age it’s not like dinosaurs or apes were asked to write down things that were going on, plus in translation “rawr rawr rawr” might get lost a little when being past down in stories. Many ideas may have been loss or not included in what we read today.
A way of thinking of God creating the world is like an artist painting a picture, starting with basic sketches, being worked on a developed over time layers and layers building up and as most artist know it’s hard to not want to keep tweaking. When looking at some of the intricacies of the world and it’s design it would be hard to think it just happened over night, even for someone all powerful.